Sunday, May 31, 2009

Welcome

So I’m going to try out this blog thing. I’ve been working from home now for over a year since Miss Kate was born. Nothing much, maybe 10 hours a week. I had been toying with the idea of doing something else and with the market the way it is, it’s not like there are an abundance of jobs and I really don’t want to work full-time anyways and then the perfect opportunity arose. Amanda Lindley of Lindey’s Photography contacted me about doing digital wedding albums.

That was exciting and then I thought about it…what about announcements, holiday cards, thank yous etc? I remember when Kate was born and I was looking for birth announcements. They were all pink & brown – apparently that’s the only color allowed for girls and I knew I could do my own, but who had the time with a new born. So after searching and searching, we decided on one – nothing fancy or too expensive, but a little different. Fast forward a year later and here I am designing them for you. So if you found me here then you must be looking for something with a “little bit” of design, whether it be for a wedding, birth or holiday or maybe you need help with a flyer or marketing piece. That’s what I’m here for.

Next is to figure out how this works.


Stephanie Perry

Little Bit Designs

lilbitdesign@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment